This event will get you into the holiday spirit. Choose to paint a snow globe (new for 2018!), “Pip the Penguin” or the official Festival of Trees logo tree to display on your door or inside your home. These designs are exclusive to the Festival of Trees.
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 13
Time: 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Location: Orr Building, Illinois State Fairgrounds – Use entrance doors on building’s west side
Cost: $65.00 (includes meal and paint supplies)
• Complete the online registration form
• Register in person at It’s Scrapicated, 1326 S. State Street, Springfield
Tuesday-Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
• Call It’s Scrapicated at 217-210-2393
• Meal will be provided
• A cash bar will be available
• Outside food and beverages are not allowed
• Attendees must be 18 or older
• Only paid participants will be allowed entrance to the event
• All painting materials will be provided at the event
• All registrations are non-refundable
If you have questions or need additional information, please call the Foundation at 217-788-4700 or email us at Foundation@mhsil.com.
Memorial's Festival of Trees
Memorial Medical Center Foundation
Physical address: 1000 Churchill Road, Springfield, IL 62702
Mailing address: Mail Code 61, 701 N. First St., Springfield, IL 62781